Obtain FREE and impartial advice
The Boiler Grant Advice Service was established to help people looking for a boiler replacement to obtain free and impartial advice on how to get the cheapest boiler replacement, this includes access to grants, as well as heavily discounted boiler replacements.
Our aim is to ensure you receive accurate and relevant guidance which is jargon free to ensure you benefit from all available schemes. Our services are totally free and we do not charge you anything for any services provided to you. We also have a team of experienced, friendly advisors who will be able to assist with your enquiry, so call us today on: 0121 314 5956
What help is available?
Under the Government’s ECO initiative, claimants can benefit from a range of energy efficiency measures designed to reduce their home heating costs and general efficiency of their property. ECO refers to the rules set by the Government which mean that all obligated utility suppliers need to set aside funds for people with low incomes and in vulnerable households. These funds are then reinvested within the community to assist those who need it the most.
Available measures include Boiler Replacements
What do we offer?
We offer all customers a brand new, ‘A’ rated Worcester Bosch boiler. Our surveyor will carry out any required assessments and once your entitlement has been confirmed, our qualified and accredited installers will arrange a suitable time with you to fit your new boiler.
The installation is usually completed on the same day although our booking coordinator will guide you through the whole process and address any questions that you may have surrounding the installation process. From stating the process to completion of install is as
little as 3 days!
Assistance is available to individuals and families providing they receive one of the qualifying benefits.
It doesn’t necessarily need to be the homeowner, if there is a family member living in the household claiming benefits, the homeowner can benefit from a new boiler grant.
Guaranteed Pension Credit
Child Tax Credits
Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance
Working Tax Credits
Personal Independent Payment Allowance
Industrial Injuries Disablement Allowance
Severe Disablement Allowance
Armed Forces Independence Payment
Constant Attendance Allowance
War Pensions Mobility Supplement
What do you get as part of the install?
- Worcester Bosch ‘A’ Rated Boiler – No.1 Boiler on the Market
- Magnetic Filter – Keeps water running clean preventing blockages, extending life of Boiler and saving gas
- Wireless Digital Boiler+ Smart Controls – Fully programmable and easy to use. Choice of Salus Digital or *Google Nest Internet Controls
*At an additional cost
- Thermostatic Radiators Valves – Allows you to control heating on each radiator independently
- Miscellaneous pipes and fittings – Installed as well as protective chemicals put into the system
- Hassle Free 2 Years Warranty inclusive of parts and labour
Why use us?
- New Boiler installed in as little as 3 days
- Over 2500 boilers installed since 2014
- Largest installer in Birmingham and surrounding regions
- Fully Gas Safe registered
- Gas engineers are directly employed by us – we do not pass your information around
How does it work?
We will arrange for one of our installers to call out to your property to carry out a free site survey and assessment to determine your eligibility for funding and grants and also make recommendations for suitable energy efficiency measures and to provide advice on the boiler replacement and installation process. During the site survey we undertake any required health and safety, fire and asbestos assessments and draw up comprehensive floor plans. We also document any issues or problems with your existing boiler and take photographic evidence.
Once your assessment has been completed, we clarify your grant entitlement via the Department of Work and Pensions.
Once we have confirmed your current benefits entitlement falls within the required income threshold, we can arrange for one of our Gas Safe Registered Operatives to call out and install your new boiler. The whole process can be as little as 3 days.